Hot Tub Hire
Lots of people enjoy hiring hot tubs and they’re great for a wide range of special occasions and events. Whether you want to make your birthday party that extra bit glamorous, or take some time out for some deep relaxation after a stressful period in your life, hot tubs are the perfect accompaniment.
- Full delivery, set up, chemical treatment and dismantle included.
Great for use all year round: All weather, all seasons.
- All hot tubs are quality controlled and health & safety checked.
- Fun for all sorts of occasions: birthday parties, festivals, valentines day, weddings, glamping, gatherings, hen & stag do’s.
- Perfect for relaxation, stress relief, muscle tissue relaxation, reducing anxiety
The pictures below are for for illustrative purposes only.
What could be better than relaxing in deep hot water with your friends with the pop and crackle of burning wood. Log burning hot tubs are aesthetically pleasing and really compliment the great outdoors. Full training and set up is provided and of course enough logs to keep your tub warm and toasty throughout your event
For the true VIP experience solid tubs are all singing and dancing. They are larger, have built in seats, stay warmer for longer, and usually have special features like coloured mood lights and speakers to create a special ambience to suit your party or a therapeutic relaxation session.
If you are running your event on a budget then inflatable hot tubs could be the perfect solution. They can be quickly assembled and ready to use on site quickly. It should be noted that they can’t hold as many people as their solid counterparts and will lose their heat more quickly.
- You must be over 18 years of age and the property owner / event planner
- There must be wide enough access / outdoor space to the garden area for solid and wooden tubs
- A wide enough solid area for the Hot Tub to be placed. This can be made from 2 inch ply.
- Water Point within a 10 meter location